$100 Grocery E-Gift Card Giveaway Terms & Conditions
T&C’s - Promotion: Rutherford & Meyer $100 Gift Voucher Promo
Promoter: Meycov Food Ltd (ABN 75773831443, Angco Agencies of PO Box 88, Richmond, Victoria, 3121) Unit 2, 141 Hutt Park Road, Gracefield, Lower Hutt, Wellington 5101, New Zealand. Email: email@example.com
Entry Restrictions: Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents currently living in Australia, aged 18 years and over who fulfil the entry requirements. Entrants under 18 years old and must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
Directors, management, employees, officers, and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
“Immediate families” includes a spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, step-parent, child or step-child (whether natural or adopted), sibling or step-sibling (whether natural or adopted), grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
Promotion Period: Starts at 12:00am (Sydney time) on 24/07/2023. Ends at 11:59pm (Sydney time) on 08/08/2023.
Individuals that submit a valid entry into the Rutherford & Meyer 2023 promotion via our AUS website and submit a valid email address, first name, last name and a valid Woolworths receipt showing a purchase of Cracker Minis will receive an entry into the relevant prize draw for this exclusive promotion.
Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase for all entries. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotion Period but prior to entry. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner.
Maximum Number of Entries: Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Rutherford & Meyer Cracker Mini purchased; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of three (3) entries are permitted per person per day. Entries are deemed to be received at the time and on the date that they are received by the Promoter. Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name.
There will be five (5) draws conducted for the entries received at the end of the promotion period (09/08/2023). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into the Draw will open at 12:00am 19/07/2023 and close at 11.59pm 08/08/2023 based on local Sydney local time. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
The first 5 valid entries drawn in the Prize Draw will each win a $100 Woolworth’s Supermarket eGift Card (“Prize”) and will be deemed a provisional winner (“Provisional Winner”).
Provisional Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw via email on 10/08/2023. Provisional Winners will only be confirmed as a verified winners upon authentication of their entry (entrants must have and keep their receipt for each entry they submit).
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card are not included. Redemption of the Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card is subject to the terms and conditions associated with the Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card located at https://giftcards.woolworths.com.au/about/egift-cards. Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfilment of the offer terms. Woolworths Supermarket eGift Cards have no expiry date and are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full Gift Card Terms and Conditions visit woolworths.com.au/gift cards.
Total Number of Prizes: 5.
Total Prize Pool: $500.
Unclaimed Prize Allocation: A draw for any unclaimed Prizes will take place on 17/08/2023 at 11:00am AEST at Unit 2, 141 Hutt Park Road, Gracefield, Lower Hutt, Wellington 5101, New Zealand. Winners (if any) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and they will be notified via email on 26/08/2023.
TERMS OF ENTRY
These Terms of Entry must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule defines certain terminology used in these Terms of Entry. To the extent of any inconsistency between the Schedule and these Terms of Entry, the Schedule prevails.
1. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms of Entry.
- Entry is open only to entrants who comply with the Entry Restrictions. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Mechanic.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly, or interfere with the promotion in any way inclusive of a bot and / or other automated activity, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Each prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material in any medium throughout the world.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid and not eligible to win a prize.
- If an entrant is unable to or refuses or fails to take part in any element of this Promotion, or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the Promotion.
- Once any prize has left the Promoter’s (or supplier’s) premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the Prize.
- In the event of a Prize not being accepted or claimed, the Prize will be distributed in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Allocation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter may require the winner(s) to verify their entry and provide proof of purchase (if applicable), identity, age and/or residence at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who fails to provide adequate identification to the satisfaction of the Promoter, or who tampers with or benefits from the manipulation of, or tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these Terms of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If, due to any reason whatsoever, the Promoter becomes aware after an entrant has won a Prize that the entrant has not complied with these Terms of Entry, that entrant will have no entitlement to the Prize, even if the Promoter has announced them as a winner and that entrant will be required, at the direction of the Promoter, to return, refund or otherwise make restitution of the Prize.
- No Prize is transferable or exchangeable. Subject to the Unclaimed Prize Allocation, in the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of any Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied for that element of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Any cost associated with accessing our website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) disqualify any entrant.
- Without limiting any other paragraph, the Promoter may at its discretion amend any aspect of this Promotion or of these terms.
- Nothing in these Terms of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a Prize
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including (where the entrant has opted in) contacting entrants via electronic messaging (EDMs). The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with entrants.
- Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference in these Terms of Entry or the Schedule or in any advertisement relating to this Promotion to ‘dollars’ or ‘$’ is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.